CALL FOR ABSTRACT
|Deadline for Call for abstract||April 15th, 2021|
|Notification to Authors||by June 15th , 2021|
Please carefully review the following guidelines prior to submitting an abstract:
Abstracts should be clear, concise, written, and presented in English. Presenters are requested to carefully proofread their abstract.
The following information should be entered in the proper fields of the abstract portal
- Use a short, specific TITLE. The title should be entered in upper cases.
- Authors (full name and surname)
- Author affiliations to include institution name, town/city, and country (please try to limit affiliations to a reasonable number)
- UEMS Conflict of interest declaration is mandatory for each Author and co-Author
Abstracts must be written in the template available on the platform and once ready uploaded to the same platform.
- The template is prepared with the following sections:
- Introduction and Objective
- Materials and Methods
- The text of each abstract should be approximately 250 words, and ideally no more than 600
- Use font size 12 and font style Times New Roman
- The following items are NOT permitted in the abstract text and will be deleted from submitted files if found, but should be deleted prior to submission to us: abstract title, illustrations, tables, references, author qualifications, authors (full name and surname), author titles, session titles/numbers
- Please do not use bullet points, asterisks, or any non-standard characters if possible – they have a tendency to corrupt or convert into question marks/ square boxes, etc. which then require to be deleted.
Abstracts may be presented as oral or e-poster.
**All abstracts accepted for oral presentation will be published in The Bone & Joint Journal
When uploading your abstract, please select one of the following topics:
- Regenerative orthopedics
- Translational research
- Robotics, navigation, and virtual reality
- Orthopaedic Biological Research
- Orthopeadic Clinical Research
- Orthopaedic Biomechanics Research
- Bone Biology and Pathophysiology
- Cartilage Biology and Pathophysiology
- Tendon Biology and Pathophysiology
- Trauma research
- Cell-based therapy
- Tissue engineering
- Fracture haling
- Sport medicine science
- Gait analysis
- Pain management
The EORS Annual meeting welcomes papers as Oral Presentations and E-posters.
Authors may submit multiple papers as E-posters.
There is no limitation as far as the number of submissions is concerned for all categories.
However, in the Oral (podium) category only two abstracts as a first/ presenting author will be accepted.
In case the same author is involved in additional papers, the author must appear as co-author on these papers.
No last-minute change of the presenting author will be accepted without written proof for the reason for absence. An author who has two podium abstracts accepted may not substitute another presenter.
In order to present their Oral / E-Poster authors/presenters shall be regularly registered to the congress