EORS is the only pan-European society dedicated to research and development in orthopaedic surgery and related science in its broadest sense unifying orthopaedic clinicians and specialist scientists from all associated fields.
The unique interdisciplinary profile, translational competence plus the pan European network have made EORS an official partner to other European organizations such as EFORT or the European Society of Biomaterials ESB.
Reflecting its interdisciplinary and international mission EORS members represent
the widest range of specialties within the clinical, biological and biomechanical
EORS members are based all over Europe and neighbouring regions such as Northern Africa or the Middle East.
Fostering young clinicians and scientists EORS membership is vibrant mixture of eager talent, experienced academics and distinguished seniors.
The objectives of EORS 2021 Congress shall be:
• To advance knowledge on novel and innovative biotechnology applications in spine care
• To provide continuing medical education for medical specialists and students
• To promote mutual collaboration between different medical specialists, scientists and industrial partners internationally
15th April 2021
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING MEDTECH EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT FORMS
24th February 2021
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING INDUSTRY SYMPOSIUM PROPOSAL
The Proposal has to include the draft of the Scientific Programme and the following information for each Speaker and for each Chair:
- Name and Surname
- Degree and year of achievement
- Residency and year of achievement
1st January 2021
SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION FORM – EARLY BOOKING!!
The Sponsor Company that will book before this date will receive:
- 2 Additional Company Staff Badge
- Mention as Industry Partner on the EORS Congress 2021 Official website – starting from 1st January 2021
- Company Logo on the EORS Congress 2021 Official website – starting from 1st January 2021
1st April 2021
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING THE “SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION FORM”